Display Door BlumSafe – Up to 12 Winders
$1,798.00 – $2,907.70
Now Made in the USA!
The Display Door BlumSafe is essentially the same as our steel door BlumSafe, but it allows you to admire your watches through its incredibly strong, polycarbonate windows while the door is locked.
The BlumSafe is a high-quality wall safe for the convenient storage and viewing of your watches and other valuables, featuring the well-regarded BOXY® Brick modular winder system and jewelry drawers, and a highly secure biometric fingerprint/keypad lock system. Add more winders and drawers anytime, as you need them.
Your BlumSafe comes equipped with everything that you need – winders, plug-in wall power connection for winders, mounting bolts, keys and instructions. Some assembly and installation required.
CAPACITY: A BlumSafe can hold up to 3 winders and 6 jewelry drawers, 6 winders and 4 drawers or 9 winders and 2 drawers (a 12 winder BlumSafe has no room for a Jewelry Drawer — so buy another BlumSafe!). A BlumSafe with NO winders can hold up to 8 jewelry drawers.
NOTE: If your walls don’t have at least 7 ½” of depth for a flush Blumsafe installation, purchase the Frame which allows you to mount the BlumSafe in a standard 2″ X 4″ wall.
- Additional Display Door Features:
- 10mm thick windows can bear repeated hammer blows, protective against most everyday risks — watch this video of Rob Blum attacking the windows with a hammer, and this video of an independent test of 6mm polycarbonate panels in comparison to other transparent materials.
- Two polycarbonate windows, showing the bottom six winders in the BlumSafe and the top three winders (if the maximum of 12 winders is installed)
- Windows made from the same material as safety windows and similar security applications calling for shock-resistant treatment
- Winder: Winders available in a range of colors – Carbon Fiber, Black, Fire Engine Red (some call it “Ferrari Red” – Pantone 186C), Orange (Pantone Hexachrome Orange C), Green (Pantone 7487 C) and Yellow (Pantone Yellow C)
- Lock: Advanced 500 DPI optical fingerprint, 4-8 digit code or key opening system
- LCD Display and sound alerts if door left unlocked (silenceable)
- Winders: High quality modular Boxy watch winder and drawer/base
- Each winder individually programmable for 3 speed and 3 direction settings (clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional) and 3 turns per day settings (672, 960, 1248)
- Winders removable for use outside the safe (with optional power adapter or base)
- Drawer Base: Holds up to 12 high quality, velvet-lined Boxy watch winders in a 3X4 configuration, add winders as you need them!
- The drawer base has removable watch cushions for an additional four watches or jewelry
- Powered by easy-to-install electrical connection or in-safe battery pack
- Stackable, Modular Jewelry Drawers: Velvet lined with removable roll trays for rings, cufflinks, earrings. With tray removed, use drawer for necklaces, bracelets or anything else — dimensions (WxHxD) approx. 8.7″ (221mm) x 1.65″ (42mm) x 4.2″(107mm).
- Jewelry Drawers have a secret compartment (WxHxD) approx 1.4″ (36mm) x 1.85″ (47mm) x 4.1″ (104mm).
- Improved Bright LED lighting AC powered, so you can easily admire your watches with the door closed, controllable by door mounted push button
- Shelves: Two velvet-covered adjustable shelves, with nearly three times the depth of regular wall safes for greater storage flexibility
- Convenient door-mounted, closable shelf, for use while safe is open
- Suggested smart sensor detection, communicates to a smartphone app and sends texts for door opening, vibration, temperature, battery life, and internet connectivity
- Note: Due to thinning fingerprints of users over the age of 55, biometric fingerprint readers may lose accuracy, be more difficult to use
- Beautiful exterior– black, serpentized, scratch resistant steel.
- 20-33% thicker door and body walls than most other wall safes in class.
- Motorized 20MM locking deadbolts slide into anti-pry insertion slots.
- Higher security, four-blade keys — no barrel keys
- Mounting flexibility in 4 and 8 inches deep (or greater) studs — and BlumSafe is easily movable with you to your next home
- Laser-cut doors, not punch and shear, to minimize gaps
- Continuously welded seams, not cheap spot welding
- “Secret hiding place” for cash and papers behind winders
- NOT fireproof or waterproof
- Production: Designed in USA, manufactured in Asia
- Inside: H 26 1/2″ (673 mm) x W 14″ (355 mm) x D 7 1/8″ (181 mm).
- Outside: H 26 3/4″ (679 mm) x W 14 7/32″ (361 mm) x D 7 3/8″ (187 mm), Flange around the safe: H 29 5/8″ (753 mm) x W 17 29/32″ (455 mm) x D 13/64″ (5 mm).
- Weight: 60.1 lbs. (27.26 Kgs).
You may also like
The Screen – The COOLEST way to conceal your BlumSafe!$1,399.00 – $1,973.98The Screen – The COOLEST way to conceal your BlumSafe!eggsdev02/02/2021
Watch Strap/Bracelet Removal Tool with 8 Durable Tips$38.95Watch Strap/Bracelet Removal Tool with 8 Durable Tipseggsdev10/19/2020
All – Steel Door BlumSafe – Up to 12 Winders$1,399.00 – $2,688.70All – Steel Door BlumSafe – Up to 12 Winderseggsdev08/13/2021
The Jewelry Drawer – BlumSafe Jewelry Lovers Can Now Coexist With Watch Lovers!$109.95The Jewelry Drawer – BlumSafe Jewelry Lovers Can Now Coexist With Watch Lovers!eggsdev06/08/2021
The Frame – For Easy, Secure BlumSafe Installation in ANY Standard Wall$349.95The Frame – For Easy, Secure BlumSafe Installation in ANY Standard Walleggsdev10/26/2020
BlumSafe Utility Configuration$1,299.00BlumSafe Utility Configurationeggsdev05/11/2020
The BlumSafe Professional – Up to 18 Winders$4,499.99The BlumSafe Professional – Up to 18 Winderseggsdev02/02/2023
Dave (verified owner) –
I ordered the display door safe with 9 watch winders. I absolutely love it! It is exactly what I was looking for. Love the locking mechanism and the display door and the entire package is a very well thought out design. I had a small issue which was taken care of, but was shocked when Rob Blum himself answered the phone when I called! Good customer support.
David Michie (verified owner) –
We love our Blumsafe! Very high quality and great customer support. Hoping that they build a larger version to hold firearms etc! Strongly recommend
Rob Blum –
David, Thanks so much for the kind words. You are a gentleman. As I think I mentioned, it hasn’t been easy, with our lead customer service person leaving and inventory hassles (greater-than-expected demands and logistics issues), but we are coming out the other end and continue to attempt to live by the credo, “the customer is king”.
As for your point on a larger version that can house long guns (the current BlumSafe takes pistols), great minds think alike. We are in the very final stages of developing a higher security (Class B burglary, with available fireproofing), bigger capacity (combination of up to 30 winders/shelves and drawers), more expensive BlumSafe Professional that will have a 26 1/2″ tall side cavity — tall enough for long guns complying with the Federal 26″ minimum (leaning a weapon in there picks up an additonal 1+”). More info on that coming soon.
Thanks again. Rob
Adam (verified owner) –
Love the safe. It was easier to install than expected. A wire on the glass door was damaged during shipping, but the customer support was great to work with and resolved the issue fast!
Rob Blum –
Adam, Thanks for the good words. As a small business we believe in treating others as we’d like to be treated. Enjoy the safe! Rob
DH (verified owner) –
I ordered the 12 watch winder safe with the display door. It arrived very quickly within a few days. I actually installed it in myself in my closet wall and the install and wiring was easy.
The Hub system to monitor the safe environment and door status is also a must have item.
It’s a great product unlike anything available without getting a giant monolith – truly a very sturdy and functional product.
Robert Blum was very responsive to a number of email questions I had which made the purchase process more comfortable.
I would easily recommend this product without reservation. DH
Rob Blum –
Thanks very much for the kind words! Rob
Karen (verified owner) –
We purchased two Blumsafes, 12 watch winders and the glass display doors. I had them built into our closet wall and they look amazing! We get so many comments!!! Before finding Blumsafe, we looked at several options that were just so massive, expensive and wasted a lot of space. We really wanted a clean display for watches. This is a great option – I am so happy to have found it! ALSO – the customer service has been great!
Rob Blum –
Karen, Thank you so much for making Amanda’s and my day. Have a great holiday. Rob
Jane-Star Paul (verified owner) –
We offered a Blumsafe package to our CEO, as a special gift, and he, a man of refined taste, adored it!
Amanda and Robert were extremely helpful throughout and provided clear instructions and thorough answers to all my questions.
Shipping was quick and all the parcels arrived within the projected time frame, to Canada, nonetheless.
Rob Blum –
Thanks so much for the kind words. Rob
Richard Alford (verified owner) –
The Blum watch safe was delivered on time, in 4 boxes. Our handyman installed it, and it works great.
We had no issues with installation or set-up.
Nandor (verified owner) –
Overall very happy with my safe. Install was easy and it looks great. Things I would improve: 1) You have to hold the top 2 rows if you take out any watches or the winder will pop out. The bottom rows are secured and do not have this issue. I would secure all 4 rows if I had it my way. 2) The lights used double sided tape for mounting it one of them came off in transit and never stuck right after that – I put new stronger tape on it and the issue is resolved.
Rob Blum –
Thanks very much for the useful review. On the bar that holds in the winders, plesae move the bottom retainer bar to the third row, so only the top row is loose (which is by design). With respect to the two-sided tape, we have fixed that in the current version — you were absolutely right. Regards, Rob
Nandor (verified owner) –
Overall very happy with my safe. Install was easy and it looks great.
Jay Martin –
It’s been a year since I purchased my Blumsafe and I appreciate it even more now. It’s been a great product that is extremely reliable, easy to use. The design is practical and functional. I have recommended it to friends and family members and will continue to do so.
Rob Blum –
Thanks so much Jay. Hearing satisfaction from happy longer term customers makes my day.