Winder Insert for Existing Safeeggsdev05/07/2020
Winder Insert for Existing Safe
$1,249.00 – $1,999.00
1 reviewSKU: N/A
We proudly sell the BlumSafe, but what if you already own a safe and instead desire a reasonably priced bank of winders in a convenient package to insert into your existing safe? Or perhaps you simply want to put it in a closet or cabinet, without a safe?
Offering a 12 or 24 watch winder array, we at BlumSafe now have the answer for you. Using the same type of quiet, belt drive Mabuchi motors we use in the BlumSafe.
This is a special order item, not returnable, only exchangable.
If you are ordering this to place in a safe, please indicate at checkout if you would like this insert to be built without a door, otherwise, it will include a door.
- 12 or 24 quiet Mabuchi belt drive winder motors
- LCD Control Touch Screen and Display Screen, to control each winder’s speed and direction independently
- Remote Control also included to program winders
- Each winder individually programmable for TPD 5 speed(650-750-850-1000-1950) and 3 directional settings (clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional)
- High gloss piano finish Black and Camphor Wooden Box
- LED lighting
- Adjustable watch cushions fit virtually any size watchband or bracelet
- Includes AC Adapter and directions
- Plastic transparent door in wood frame
Dimensions (in inches):
- 24 Winder Version -- 29.5” H x8.26” D x19.88” W
- 12 Winder Version -- 20.5” H x8.26” D x 15.15” W
You may also like
SmartThings Hub & Multisensor (Package)$109.98SmartThings Hub & Multisensor (Package)eggsdev05/07/2014
Small Winder Cushion$10.99Small Winder Cushioneggsdev05/07/2020
BOXY® Brick Watch Winders$77.95BOXY® Brick Watch WindersRob Blum04/05/2017
Mike C –
Awesome product, fit perfectly in my safe in a horizontal position, cabinet is very pretty however all I can see is the front. Would be nice if they offered a less ornate cabinet for this type of application. Directions leave a lot to be desired, very difficult to understand, no verbiage to explain what the functions are of each button. Owner was very helpful in advising to eliminate the glass door as well as explaining the operation of the unit.
Rob Blum –
Thanks very much Mike. Unfortunately the instructions were supplied by the manufacturer, but you have spurred me to write up my own “plain English” ones. Enjoy, and send me a photo — would love to see how it came out! Rob